Binance users will be able to stake their BNB and BUSD into separate pools to farm DAR tokens over 30 days, with farming starting from 2021-10-29 00:00 AM (UTC).
- Binance will then list DAR into the innovation zone at 2021-11-04 08:00 AM (UTC) and open trading with DAR/BTC, DAR/BNB, DAR/BUSD, and DAR/USDT trading pairs.
- Snapshots of user balances and total pool balances will be taken each hour to calculate user rewards, which will also be updated each hour.
- Users will be able to accumulate their rewards (calculated each hour) and claim these rewards directly to their spot accounts at any time.
- Each pool’s annual percentage yield (APY) and total pool balance will be updated in real-time.
- Tokens can only be staked in one pool at a time. For example, User A cannot stake the same BNB into two different pools at the same time but can allocate 50% of their BNB into pool A and 50% into pool B.
- Check this Binance announcement to give more information regarding this event!