Overbit Rewards Hub is now live and caters to different missions, tasks and activities for traders to win Bonuses, Tier Points and even cash (in BTC or USDT) on a daily basis!
With the rollout of Overbit Rewards Hub, traders now can enjoy and earn while at play!
“There are many one-off giveaways in the crypto space.
Overbit Rewards Hub stands above the rest by allowing traders to earn perks and cash (in BTC and USDT) – 24/7, 365 days a year without needing to physically trade” said Chieh Liu, Overbit CEO.
Joining Overbit Rewards Hub is as Easy as ABC.
It only takes 3 steps to join Overbit Rewards Hub.
Step 1: Go to www.overbit.com and log in to your account.
Step 2: Select ‘Rewards’ on the left side of the trading platform.
Step 3: Enter Overbit Rewards Hub and start the fun.
Everyday Fun For Traders to Participate.
There are 3 options to win different types of crypto rewards!
Traders can look forward to on-going ad hoc campaigns to win perks, so always stay-tuned to this space and don’t miss out!
The first upcoming event is on ‘Celebrating Overbit Sketches Part 4’ launching on 3rd November to 10th November 2020. 10 lucky winners will win USD$10 in BTC – when they Subscribe, Like and Comment on Sketches 4 YouTube video.
This is a jam packed segment with different missions to win more Bonuses, Tier Points or cash in BTC or USDT.
We are kicking-off the Missions section with a ‘Lucky Spin’. Each spin costs 10 Tier Points and traders can try their spinning luck to win perks and cash! (in BTC or USDT)
The fun continues and earn more Tier Points when different missions/tasks are completed. For example when KYCs are completed or when 2FA is successfully set-up, Tier Points are allocated to these tasks.
Daily Check In
Want to earn free Tier Points daily? Do a daily check-in to Overbit Rewards Hub to win Tier Points and convert them into Bonuses, cash or more.
Note: The Daily Check In refreshes at midnight daily, based on your account timezone.
Redeem Cash or Bonuses on Overbit Rewards Hub.
All Tier Points are redeemable for cash (BTC or USDT) or bonuses simply by clicking on the ‘Redeem’ icon.
Traders can see a summary of their total balance of Tier Points in the platform before performing a redemption.
Note: There is an expiry date for Tier Point and please read here for more details.
Don’t wait any longer. Head over to Overbit.com. Once in your account, click on the Rewards button on the left.
Have fun with Overbit Rewards Hub and Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions:
– Participants from the U.S, Quebec (Canadian province), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Singapore, United Kingdom, Seychelles, Crimea and Sevastopol, Sudan and Syria are not eligible to create an Overbit trading account OR participate in the Rewards Hub.
– The bonus BTC/USDT, Tier Points is non-transferrable, non-withdrawable and is only available for trading. More information on Bonus BTC, please read here.
– Overbit reserves the right to cancel or amend any rules, perks or activities at our sole discretion for the Rewards Hub.
– As a Rewards Hub participant, the participant agrees to indemnify Overbit against any liabilities, losses, expenses and damages incurred arising from their participation in this platform.
– By submitting personal information, the participant agrees that Overbit may collect and use their personal data, obtained as a result of their participation, for the purposes of disseminating future marketing materials and promotions.
Margin trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Margin trading may not be suitable for all traders, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.
The content on Overbit’s website, blog, social media or any other platform is not intended to target any specific country or territory and its residents. Please check the applicable regulations of your country or territory before accessing Overbit’s platform.