As we end the summer season, we are holding a special daily Lucky Airdrop Box campaign to bring cheer to all traders.
Traders can redeem a daily prize for 14 consecutive days. From 28th August 2020 15:00 (UTC+8) to 11th September 2020 23:59 (UTC+8), upon login, smart traders will be able to spot a Lucky Airdrop Box on Overbit’s live trading platform.
Simply click the Lucky Airdrop Box to unveil three surprises. Traders can choose one of any lucky box to unlock a daily special airdrop prize to win bonus BTC/USDT, Tier Points and cash BTC/USDT!
Wait! There’s more good news! For all smart traders, who trade during the campaign period, they will earn a Tier Point boost of 1.5x.
To participate in this campaign is easy. All you need to do is to login daily to Overbit’s trading platform during the campaign period and participate.
The prize selection refreshes 24 hours after you made your last redemption and your daily prize will be credited into the smart trader’s account immediately.
Good Luck and Happy Trading!
Terms & Conditions:
– Participants from the U.S, Quebec (Canadian province), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Singapore, Sudan and Syria are not eligible to enter the lucky draw OR create an Overbit trading account.
– Traders can only redeem one prize per day.
– The bonus BTC, Tier Points or BTC prize is non-transferrable, non-withdrawable and is only available for trading. More information on Bonus BTC, please read here.
– The daily prize will be credited into the smart trader’s account immediately upon redemption of the Airdrop.
– Overbit reserves the right to cancel or amend any contest rules or activities at our sole discretion.
– In submitting an entry, the participant agrees to indemnify Overbit against any liabilities, losses, expenses and damages incurred arising from their participation in this contest.
– By submitting personal information, the participant agrees that Overbit may collect and use their personal data, obtained as a result of their participation, for the purposes of disseminating future marketing materials and promotions.
Margin trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Margin trading may not be suitable for all traders, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.
The content on Overbit’s website, blog, social media or any other platform is not intended to target any specific country or territory and its residents. Please check the applicable regulations of your country or territory before accessing Overbit’s platform.