How time flies and this is the last month of 2020!
It has been a roller coaster year for many and to keep our spirits up, the Overbit team has kept the BEST sketch of the series for the last! 🎉
For the second week of December, we are holding a special Retweet, Like & Comment on the 5th Overbit Sketches video campaign for all of Overbit’s traders.
From Tuesday. 8th December 2020, 15:00 (UTC+8) to Monday, 14th December 2020 15:00 (UTC+8), we are giving 10 traders USD$20 in BTC!
Here’s how to join the fun:
Step 1: Retweet –
Step 2: Like Overbit Sketches Part 5 Video.
Step 3: Comment on the video (do Subscribe to our channel if you haven’t done so).
Please find attached a press release by CoinList on Overbit Sketches 5 .
Thank you for celebrating Overbit Sketches with us and we trust that these videos have brought fun and cheers to you!
Good Luck Traders,
P/S: If you’ve missed out on Overbit Sketches 4 – Fast, Friendly, Support, check it out here.
Terms & Conditions:
– Participants from the U.S, Quebec (Canadian province), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Singapore, Sudan and Syria are not eligible to enter the lucky draw OR create an Overbit trading account.
– The prize money in BTC can be withdrawn or used for trading on the Overbit platform.
– Each participant is only eligible to win the prize money once for the duration of the competition.
– Overbit reserves the right to cancel or amend any contest rules or activities at our sole discretion.
– Overbit will announce the 10 lucky winners who have Retweet, Like and Comment on Overbit Sketches 5 video. Winners will be contacted on Overbit YouTube channel and are picked randomly by Overbit.
– Names of winners will be announced via YouTube and social media platforms on Thursday, 17th of December, 2020 (12:00 UTC+8).
– Winners have one week to reply back with their details for prize collection.
– Overbit’s selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
– Overbit reserves the right to disqualify participants who have already won the prize money, use fake YouTube account(s), or submit false information and/or submit an entry outside of the competition window.
– In submitting an entry, the participant agrees to indemnify Overbit against any liabilities, losses, expenses and damages incurred arising from their participation in this contest.
– By submitting personal information, the participant agrees that Overbit may collect and use their personal data, obtained as a result of their participation, for the purposes of disseminating future marketing materials and promotions.
Margin trading carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Margin trading may not be suitable for all traders, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, and seek independent advice if necessary.
The content on Overbit’s website, blog, social media or any other platform is not intended to target any specific country or territory and its residents. Please check the applicable regulations of your country or territory before accessing Overbit’s platform.